Monday, January 10, 2011

Most surely, my Lord is the Hearer of prayer

35 And when Ibrahim said: My Lord! make this city secure, and save me and my sons from worshipping idols:

36 My Lord! surely they have led many men astray; then whoever follows me, he is surely of me, and whoever disobeys me, Thou surely arc Forgiving, Merciful:

37 O our Lord! surely I have settled a part of my offspring in a valley unproductive of fruit near Thy Sacred House, our Lord! that they may keep up prayer; therefore make the hearts of some people yearn towards them and provide them with fruits; haply they may be grateful:

38 O our Lord! Surely Thou knowest what we hide and what we make public, and nothing in the earth nor any thing in heaven is hidden from Allah:

39 Praise be to Allah, Who has given me in old age Ismail and Ishaq; most surely my Lord is the Hearer of prayer.

[ Surah Ibraheem , The Holy Quran]



Read more about Kaba and Masjid al Haram at:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

















It was my dream to serve in one of the two holy cities; Makkah or Al Madina in Saudi Arabia. Alhamdulillah I have arrived here in Jeddah and hopefully, insha Allah I will soon be serving in Makkah-al-Mukarmah by starting my work in the field of electrical technology.
Praise be to Allah Who answered my prayers and enabled me to visit the most sacred places of Muslims; Masjid Al Haram, The Holy Kabah in Makkah and Masjid Nabvi in Madina-al-Munawarah, Saudi Arabia.

I had captured these photographs on 20th of August 2010.


The following photos were captured
on Jumah 08-10-2010











Photography: Ibn Hanif


[All photographs were captured using a cellphone camera.]

7 comments:

  1. Ibn Hanif--what wonderful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them with us--they are absolutely beautiful. I can feel that you are in a stronger and better place and I think that is so wonderful. It sounds as though your journey was so good for you, on so many different levels.

    Take care,

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. slam brother i am lucky that god made me visit here today and i read about your arrival in most beautiful place in world ,heartiest congratulations for acceptance of your prayers ,i used to have wish in deep inside my heart that whenever i am able to touch the ground where hazarat ibrahim made the house of allah and holy prophet used to walk may god keep my sajada for life time ,i can feel unstopable tears in my eyes that time ,,thanks for sharing such peaceful pictures brother it is life to our eyes ,god may keep you and family in his blessings,amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalmu Aleikum.
    Beautiful photos.
    Jazakallahu Khayran.
    Salma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ibn-how exciting for you to be in such a beautiful and holy place-one that means so much to you. Thanks for sharing these pictures-they're beautiful.

    Your friend,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Excellent cellphone camera. Which one do you have? It looks like you have made a once in a lifetime journey. I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MashaAllah! i have been seeing this place in my dreams since years. i hope allah also takes me to this place someday. amen!

    ReplyDelete